List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:January 15 2004 1:40pm
Subject:Re: table without primary key
View as plain text
Hi Hans,

> I had created a table without a primary key (for some reasons). This give
> some strange errors.
>
> When I edit a field trough ODBC he said: no transactions supported. If I
> edit trough direct access components (DAC for MySQL = native access)
> nothing is editted at all.
>
> With the mysql shell updating trough a Query is no problem. In DAC for
> MySQL I use a TTable.

My bet is that the component cannot construct an UPDATE statement.

> Does somebody know about problems with tables without primary index?

Well, how would you be updating a row without an unique identifier :-)

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
table without primary keyHans van Dalen15 Jan
  • Re: table without primary keyMartijn Tonies15 Jan
    • Re: table without primary keyHans van Dalen15 Jan
  • Re: table without primary keyNitin Mehta15 Jan