List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hans van Dalen Date:January 15 2004 12:50pm
Subject:table without primary key
View as plain text
Hi group,

I had created a table without a primary key (for some reasons). This give
some strange errors.

When I edit a field trough ODBC he said: no transactions supported. If I
edit trough direct access components (DAC for MySQL = native access)
nothing is editted at all.

With the mysql shell updating trough a Query is no problem. In DAC for
MySQL I use a TTable.

Does somebody know about problems with tables without primary index?

Thanks

Hans

Thread
table without primary keyHans van Dalen15 Jan
  • Re: table without primary keyMartijn Tonies15 Jan
    • Re: table without primary keyHans van Dalen15 Jan
  • Re: table without primary keyNitin Mehta15 Jan