List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:October 12 1999 1:19am
Subject:Re: Strange lock up
View as plain text
>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Moon <brianm@stripped> writes:

Brian> Ok, I am having bad luck with gdb here.  I cannot seem to pass arguments to
Brian> mysqld when running through gdb.  Is this right?  Can I run safe_mysqld or
Brian> mysql.server through gdb to get the setup I want?

Hi.

You may be able to start mysqld with options and then do an attach
with gdb.

I have however never had problems with using gdb with arguments.

What did you ?

The correct way to do is:

shell> gdb mysqld
gdb>   run --one-thread

Regards,
Monty
Thread
BUG: Strange lock upBrian Moon23 Sep
  • BUG: Strange lock upJani Tolonen23 Sep
  • Re: Strange lock upBrian Moon23 Sep
    • Re: Strange lock upJani Tolonen24 Sep
  • BUG: Strange lock upMichael Widenius24 Sep
  • Re: Strange lock upBrian Moon25 Sep
  • Re: Strange lock upBrian Moon29 Sep
    • Re: Strange lock upMichael Widenius29 Sep
  • Re: Strange lock upBrian Moon30 Sep
    • Re: Strange lock upMichael Widenius30 Sep
  • Re: Strange lock upBrian Moon30 Sep
    • Re: Strange lock upsinisa30 Sep
    • Re: Strange lock upMichael Widenius30 Sep
  • Re: Strange lock upBrian Moon4 Oct
  • Re: Strange lock upBrian Moon12 Oct
    • Re: Strange lock upMichael Widenius12 Oct
  • Re: Strange lock upshane12 Oct
  • Re: Strange lock upBrian Moon12 Oct
    • Re: Strange lock upMichael Widenius12 Oct
RE: Strange lock upTimothy Chi5 Oct