List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:jeffrey_n_Dyke Date:January 14 2004 12:27pm
Subject:Re: Looking for a tool
View as plain text
                      .org                     To:       mysql@stripped
                      01/13/2004 08:15         Subject:  Looking for a tool

>Several years ago, I used a cgi based tool that allowed me to upload a csv
file to a server and load the data into >either a new table or an existing

>Anyone happen to know of one like it now.  I can't seem to find it in my
archives anymore.

>I know I can do it with load data infile, but I want the web interface so
that I can had the task off to an admin >with minimal skills.

if you have php installed.  phpmyadmin will do that for you and a whole lot
more.  (

>Thanks in advance

MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives:
To unsubscribe:

Looking for a toolbferrell14 Jan
  • RE: Looking for a toolPeter Lovatt14 Jan
  • Re: Looking for a toolMartin Gainty14 Jan
Re: Looking for a tooljeffrey_n_Dyke14 Jan