List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Buehler Date:January 13 2004 5:53pm
Subject:firewall ports to open
View as plain text
I am trying to allow someone to access our mysql server that is behind our
firewall.  If I open the firewall ports 3306-65000/tcp the person can get
through.  If I just try to open up the port 3306/tcp, they can not get
through.  Is there another port that I need to open also?  I have tried
3306-3307/tcp but that wasn't it.  Any help would be appreciated.  I have
also searched the web and could only find that it uses 3306 and 3307, but
that sounded kind of weird to me.

Thanks
Steve

Thread
firewall ports to openSteve Buehler13 Jan
  • Re: firewall ports to openEldon Ziegler13 Jan
  • Re: firewall ports to openPaul DuBois13 Jan