List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Buehler Date:January 13 2004 5:53pm
Subject:firewall ports to open
View as plain text
I am trying to allow someone to access our mysql server that is behind our
firewall.  If I open the firewall ports 3306-65000/tcp the person can get
through.  If I just try to open up the port 3306/tcp, they can not get
through.  Is there another port that I need to open also?  I have tried
3306-3307/tcp but that wasn't it.  Any help would be appreciated.  I have
also searched the web and could only find that it uses 3306 and 3307, but
that sounded kind of weird to me.

firewall ports to openSteve Buehler13 Jan
  • Re: firewall ports to openEldon Ziegler13 Jan
  • Re: firewall ports to openPaul DuBois13 Jan