List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Scott Date:January 13 2004 4:33pm
Subject:Recreating InnoDB tables -WITHOUT- .frm
View as plain text
To all the InnoDB gurus out there:

I have a similar problem to this person's predicament, except my situation
is that I have all the innodb data and log files, but have absolutely
no .FRM files.

Are there any general tools for data recovery from InnoDB databases?  Any
companies that can do this for a fee?  Anything???   :)

Thanks.    <crossing my fingers that myself and Adam can find resolutions to
our respective situations!>

--
Matthew Scott <spud@stripped>

Thread
Recreating InnoDB tables from .frmc463212 Jan
  • Recreating InnoDB tables -WITHOUT- .frmMatthew Scott13 Jan
Re: Recreating InnoDB tables -WITHOUT- .frmHeikki Tuuri13 Jan
Re: Recreating InnoDB tables -WITHOUT- .frmBill Easton14 Jan