List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris L. White Date:January 12 2004 10:30pm
Subject:RE: What Does This Mean
View as plain text
You know what is even more screwed up now.   I did this command and when it
prompted me for the password I just hit enter and wallah look what I got.
But I am sure there is other stuff messed up now:

C:\MySQL\bin>mysql -u root -p

Enter password: **********

ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user: 'root'@'localhost' (Using
password:

YES)

C:\MySQL\bin>mysql -u root -p

Enter password:

Your MySQL connection id is 4 to server version: 5.0.0-alpha-max-debug-log

mysql>

Chris L. White
Network Administrator
Coe-Truman Technologies, Inc.
Email: cwhite@stripped

Thread
What Does This MeanChris L. White12 Jan
  • Re: What Does This Meanrobert_rowe12 Jan
Re: What does this MeanChris L. White12 Jan
  • Re: What does this MeanWilliam R. Mussatto12 Jan
RE: What Does This MeanChris L. White12 Jan
  • RE: What Does This MeanWilliam R. Mussatto13 Jan
    • Access Denied, How To Fix ThisRyan Schefke13 Jan
      • RE: Access Denied, How To Fix ThisRyan Schefke14 Jan
RE: What Does This MeanChris L. White13 Jan