List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris L. White Date:January 12 2004 8:04pm
Subject:What Does This Mean
View as plain text
It says I am not allowed to connect to the mySQL server.  I am trying root
and admin and it won't let me in.  Have I done something wrong and what do I
check?

Chris L. White
Network Administrator
Coe-Truman Technologies, Inc.
Email: cwhite@stripped

Thread
What Does This MeanChris L. White12 Jan
  • Re: What Does This Meanrobert_rowe12 Jan
Re: What does this MeanChris L. White12 Jan
  • Re: What does this MeanWilliam R. Mussatto12 Jan
RE: What Does This MeanChris L. White12 Jan
  • RE: What Does This MeanWilliam R. Mussatto13 Jan
    • Access Denied, How To Fix ThisRyan Schefke13 Jan
      • RE: Access Denied, How To Fix ThisRyan Schefke14 Jan
RE: What Does This MeanChris L. White13 Jan