List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Stuart Date:January 12 2004 1:02pm
Subject:Passwords query
View as plain text
I have been given these passwords for a MySQL db on a remote server. I
have to dump the records to this volume on the remote and I am not sure
what these passwords mean to me.

SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE,CREATE,DROP,ALTER
username_master
password

SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE
username_runtime
password

SELECT
username_read
password

Do these relate to the connection between the database the website
calling on it, or is it for editing directly in MySQL, such as the
admin window? Do I have to state these usernames and passwords in the
website? I am trying to find info on it, but am not doing too well at
present.

Mat

Thread
Passwords queryMatthew Stuart12 Jan