List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jess Hunter Date:January 9 2004 4:22pm
Subject:Problem with 'OR' statement
View as plain text
Could someone have a look at this syntax and give me some guidance what I
may be overlooking?

SELECT * from $TableName WHERE machinename != 'FIND_ME' OR machinename !=
'OPEN'

I can make the statement work individually, but when I try to  add the 'OR'
statement it fails to 'remove' the designated records from the display page.
I have tried moving the 'FIND_ME' and 'OPEN' around and still get the same
results.

Any help would be appreciated

Jess

---