List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Egor Egorov Date:January 8 2004 4:06pm
Subject:Re: Knowing the real size of a column
View as plain text
"Director General: NEFACOMP" <dg@stripped> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a simple way of knowing the real size of a column.
> Currently I am interested in knowing the size of data stored in a BLOB column.
> I have tried BIT_LENGTH() but this one does not seem to return the real size.

Would you want to use LENGTH() function?

  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Egor Egorov
 / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__   Egor.Egorov@stripped
       <___/   www.mysql.com

Thread
Knowing the real size of a columnDirector General: NEFACOMP8 Jan
  • Re: Knowing the real size of a columnEgor Egorov8 Jan
  • Re: Knowing the real size of a columnrobert_rowe8 Jan
    • Re: Knowing the real size of a columnDirector General: NEFACOMP9 Jan
  • Re: Knowing the real size of a columnDirector General: NEFACOMP9 Jan
    • Re: Knowing the real size of a columnDan Nelson9 Jan