List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Director General: NEFACOMP Date:January 7 2004 8:57pm
Subject:Knowing the real size of a column
View as plain text
Hi group,

Does anyone know of a simple way of knowing the real size of a column.
Currently I am interested in knowing the size of data stored in a BLOB column.
I have tried BIT_LENGTH() but this one does not seem to return the real size.

Thanks,
__________________________________
NZEYIMANA Emery Fabrice
NEFA Computing Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 5078 Kigali
Office Phone: +250-51 11 06
Office Fax: +250-50 15 19
Mobile: +250-08517768
Email: dg@stripped
http://www.nefacomp.net/

Thread
Knowing the real size of a columnDirector General: NEFACOMP8 Jan
  • Re: Knowing the real size of a columnEgor Egorov8 Jan
  • Re: Knowing the real size of a columnrobert_rowe8 Jan
    • Re: Knowing the real size of a columnDirector General: NEFACOMP9 Jan
  • Re: Knowing the real size of a columnDirector General: NEFACOMP9 Jan
    • Re: Knowing the real size of a columnDan Nelson9 Jan