List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:robert_rowe Date:January 7 2004 11:17pm
Subject:Re: Bet the Business
View as plain text
I would have to agree with you. The kinds of applications you mentioned need every scrap
of speed possible. All I was saying is that stored procedure use is a trade off of
flexibility vs. performance. In many applications the flexibility is more important than
the performance gain and that the gain will be minor in many kinds of applications.

Thread
Bet the BusinessIan O'Rourke6 Jan
  • Re: Bet the BusinessDaniel Kasak6 Jan
  • Re: Bet the BusinessJochem van Dieten6 Jan
  • Re: Bet the Businessrobert_rowe6 Jan
    • Re: Bet the Businessian.orourke6 Jan
      • Re: Bet the BusinessMatt Davies6 Jan
  • Re: Bet the BusinessMichael Bacarella6 Jan
  • Re: Bet the Businessrobert_rowe6 Jan
    • Re: Bet the BusinessIan O'Rourke6 Jan
    • Re: Bet the BusinessMartijn Tonies6 Jan
  • ..mysql question bank.. Needed..Amanullah7 Jan
  • Re: Bet the BusinessMike7 Jan
    • Re: Bet the Businessian.orourke7 Jan
  • Re: Bet the Businessrobert_rowe7 Jan
  • Re: Bet the Businessrobert_rowe7 Jan