List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chuck Date:April 9 1999 6:02am
Subject:Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADE
View as plain text
I agree that this forum is not the best place to discuss political issues.
My own view is that we as humans should be beyond war.  Enough philosophy
here.

The question I would ask is:  How would you know about what Sinisa is going
through except in this forum?  Where should this be discussed?

Maybe this calls for a reference to a more appropriate forum, or for a new
forum entirely.

Any thoughts and comments?

Chuck