List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem Date:January 7 2004 5:34pm
Subject:Re: web hosting quesiong (slightly off topic)
View as plain text
On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 08:09:50AM -0600, Chris W wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good web hosting company for
> an Apache - php - MySQL project.  I don't need much bandwidth or disk
> space to start out, but may need more if the site gets big.  I would
> also like to have ssh access to the server, preferably a linux server.
>
> Chris W

I run a BSD server with the requirements you are looking for.

http://www.nk.ca  for more information .
Thread
web hosting quesiong (slightly off topic)Chris W7 Jan
  • Re: web hosting quesiong (slightly off topic)Donald Henson7 Jan
    • Re: web hosting quesiong (slightly off topic)John May7 Jan
  • Re: web hosting quesiong (slightly off topic)System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem7 Jan
  • RE: web hosting quesiong (slightly off topic)JR7 Jan
RE: web hosting quesiong (slightly off topic)stairwaymail-mysql7 Jan
RE: web hosting quesiong (slightly off topic)Jeremy Weaver7 Jan
RE: web hosting quesiong (slightly off topic)stairwaymail-mysql7 Jan