List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Director General: NEFACOMP Date:January 7 2004 3:23pm
Subject:Re: MySQL or MaxDB or PostgreSQL or Interbase/Firebird or ?
View as plain text
Loosing one table [one data file] is less affecting than 10.
My view is that MySQL is good because it uses different data files. If one
data file gets corrupt, you will loose less information since it is only one
table [meaning one data file] that is affected.

I am not an expert though!!!!!!!!!! Just an Idea.

Thanks
Emery