List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:April 9 1999 5:51am
Subject:Re: silient and very short auto-start
View as plain text
> Pray tell, which ones, so I'm forewarned.  If rc.local works, by all
means,
> don't change your philosophy just 'cause I (and the FreeBSD team) did :)

When I upgraded from RH 4.2 to 5.0, changes I had made to scripts in
rc.d/init.d were lost.

Thread
silient and very short auto-startDavid Hanney1 Apr
  • Re: silient and very short auto-startDima Chernyshenko1 Apr
  • Re: silient and very short auto-startFrederik Lindberg1 Apr
    • Re: silient and very short auto-startDavid Hanney1 Apr
  • silient and very short auto-startMichael Widenius1 Apr
  • Re: silient and very short auto-startPaul DuBois1 Apr
    • Re: silient and very short auto-startLuke8 Apr
      • Re: silient and very short auto-startEd Carp8 Apr
Re: silient and very short auto-startJordan Krushen8 Apr
  • Re: silient and very short auto-startSasha Pachev8 Apr
Re: silient and very short auto-startEd Carp8 Apr
  • Re: silient and very short auto-startJordan Krushen9 Apr
  • Re: silient and very short auto-startEd Carp9 Apr