List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochem van Dieten Date:January 6 2004 11:22am
Subject:Re: Bet the Business
View as plain text
Ian ORourke said:

> In the near future we face making a decision for a database backend,
> and the logical choice for us is MSSQL as we have one server already
> for Great Plains - but it would seem MySQL is much cheaper.

Perhaps. But supporting 2 database servers sounds like the most
expensive option to me, so the question is if you can completely
replace MS SQL server.

Jochem

Thread
Bet the BusinessIan O'Rourke6 Jan
  • Re: Bet the BusinessDaniel Kasak6 Jan
  • Re: Bet the BusinessJochem van Dieten6 Jan
  • Re: Bet the Businessrobert_rowe6 Jan
    • Re: Bet the Businessian.orourke6 Jan
      • Re: Bet the BusinessMatt Davies6 Jan
  • Re: Bet the BusinessMichael Bacarella6 Jan
  • Re: Bet the Businessrobert_rowe6 Jan
    • Re: Bet the BusinessIan O'Rourke6 Jan
    • Re: Bet the BusinessMartijn Tonies6 Jan
  • ..mysql question bank.. Needed..Amanullah7 Jan
  • Re: Bet the BusinessMike7 Jan
    • Re: Bet the Businessian.orourke7 Jan
  • Re: Bet the Businessrobert_rowe7 Jan
  • Re: Bet the Businessrobert_rowe7 Jan