List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Heikki Tuuri Date:December 29 2003 5:41pm
Subject:Re: INNOB error and mysql won't start
View as plain text
Hi!

What version of MySQL you are running?

Is the output below ALL you get into the .err log?

In >= 4.0 you can disbale InnoDB by putting the line

skip-innodb

to my.cnf.

Best regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
http://www.innodb.com
Foreign keys, transactions, and row level locking for MySQL
InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up MyISAM
tables

Order MySQL technical support from https://order.mysql.com/