List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Folly Date:December 27 2003 9:54am
Subject:Re: newbie question about calculations
View as plain text
On 27 Dec 2003, at 08:59, daryl hansen wrote:

> How do I make "Field3" a calculation, which equals 2 if fields 1 & 2
> where values set to "1"? Any pointers in the right direction would be
> sincerely appreciated.

Take a look at 6.3.1.3 and 6.3.1.4 in the MySQL documentation for
logical operators and control flow functions.

HTH
Steve.

Thread
newbie question about calculationsdaryl hansen27 Dec
  • Re: newbie question about calculationsSteve Folly27 Dec
  • Re: newbie question about calculationsDirector General: NEFACOMP29 Dec
Re: newbie question about calculationsSteve Folly27 Dec