List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:December 25 2003 9:48am
Subject:Re: Column name: CHECK
View as plain text
Hi Hans,

> Yes, I have used `
>
> I don't think check is reserverd because I can CREATE the column name!
From
> the mysql prompt its possible to insert a record, but not from my Delphi
> Code. After that i try to alter / delete the column but thats impossible.
> Other columns in the same table where altered without any problems.

How exactly with Delphi? Do you enter your SQL manually
like UPDATE ... SET `CHECK` = ... ?

> Maybe its a bug I can create the column name check??

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Column name: CHECKHans van Dalen24 Dec
  • Re: Column name: CHECKMartijn Tonies24 Dec
  • Re: Column name: CHECKDirector General: NEFACOMP24 Dec
    • Re: Column name: CHECKHans van Dalen24 Dec
  • Re: Column name: CHECKMartijn Tonies25 Dec