List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hans van Dalen Date:December 24 2003 9:07pm
Subject:Re: Column name: CHECK
View as plain text
Yes, I have used `

I don't think check is reserverd because I can CREATE the column name! From
the mysql prompt its possible to insert a record, but not from my Delphi
Code. After that i try to alter / delete the column but thats impossible.
Other columns in the same table where altered without any problems.

Maybe its a bug I can create the column name check??

Regards
hans