List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:December 24 2003 2:41pm
Subject:Re: Column name: CHECK
View as plain text
> I use the column name CHECK (smallint), but when I insert into the table I
> get an error : Check the manual for: Check) values ( etc.etc.
>
> When I try to change the column name (alter table tablename change check
> blabla smallint) I get an error too, check your manual..
>
> Does anybody know what's happening?

Reserved word?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Column name: CHECKHans van Dalen24 Dec
  • Re: Column name: CHECKMartijn Tonies24 Dec
  • Re: Column name: CHECKDirector General: NEFACOMP24 Dec
    • Re: Column name: CHECKHans van Dalen24 Dec
  • Re: Column name: CHECKMartijn Tonies25 Dec