List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hans van Dalen Date:December 24 2003 2:29pm
Subject:Column name: CHECK
View as plain text
Hi Group,

I use the column name CHECK (smallint), but when I insert into the table I
get an error : Check the manual for: Check) values ( etc.etc.

When I try to change the column name (alter table tablename change check
blabla smallint) I get an error too, check your manual..

Does anybody know what's happening?

Thanks for help.

Regards,
Hans

Thread
Column name: CHECKHans van Dalen24 Dec
  • Re: Column name: CHECKMartijn Tonies24 Dec
  • Re: Column name: CHECKDirector General: NEFACOMP24 Dec
    • Re: Column name: CHECKHans van Dalen24 Dec
  • Re: Column name: CHECKMartijn Tonies25 Dec