List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:April 9 1999 3:48am
Subject:Re: forgot root password
View as plain text
Whatever the case, you're not in big trouble, I guarantee you.  I change a
few around myself 2 days ago, and, got them back.  Perhaps you might need
to use the mysql password, if you can remember that (should override, and,
you can issue a grant command to get yourself back).
Question:  did you build from source, or take the binary?
Van

Linux rocks!!!   www.dedserius.com