List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ads mysql Date:December 21 2003 6:27am
Subject:RE: load data in file
View as plain text
Hi,
I was looking to solution of same problem as Hans
Kind.

You have suggested to map network drive. Is it O.K.if
SAMBA is ruuning on main server. Or can you guide to
Documentation for mapping on Linux.
I know it is out of topic but it will help me great.
Thanks

--- Larry Brown <larry.brown@stripped>

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1