List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Arnoldus Th.J. Koeleman Date:December 18 2003 9:03pm
Subject:Combining tables
View as plain text
I have a live feed datasource that inserts into 8 different tables( but
they are all the same layout only differennt regions) and i am not
allowed to change this since it is from a customer.
As with Oracle you can create a materialized view that will combine
those eight tables into one physical table and those will be refreshed
on the fly or on certain times.
Is this also possible in MySQL since we want to query on one table to
find the record instead off eight.

Thread
Combining tablesArnoldus Th.J. Koeleman18 Dec
  • Re: Combining tablesDan Nelson18 Dec