List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bernard Clement Date:December 18 2003 3:14pm
Subject:Re: Countries, cities, states database
View as plain text
Hello Augusto,

You might be able to use the list of weather stations available from WMO at

Among other thing it contains the country and station name (or city name).

I know that NWS/NOAA also have that list but it seems that the list is not
available right now.

Good luck,

On Thursday 18 December 2003 09:32, Augusto Cesar Castoldi wrote:
> Hi,
> I searching for a database, with the 'complete' world Countries, cities,
> states
> Just like
> I need for an academic  study.
> Thanks,
> Augusto

RE: Comparing date fields (Delphi programmers take note)Noamn18 Dec
  • Re: Comparing date fields (Delphi programmers take note)Martijn Tonies18 Dec
  • Countries, cities, states databaseAugusto Cesar Castoldi18 Dec
    • Re: Countries, cities, states databaseBernard Clement18 Dec