List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tcobb Date:March 13 1999 1:15pm
Subject:SPAM from Calistra Research Labs?
View as plain text
Just wanted to see if we were the only ones who got
spammed from Calistra Research Labs because of having
a mention on the MySQL website.

Now, I'm all for people doing well selling commercial
products, so the fact that this organization found
the need to send unsolicited email regarding their
commercial MySQL product suggests that a better
forum for the notification of new commercial MySQL-based
products would be necessary.

Monty, I know you've been thinking about a section of
the website related to this, what's your opinion on
companies using the MySQL website to troll names for
spamming (to support MySQL-related software) ?

-Troy Cobb
 Circle Net, Inc.
 http://www.circle.net
Thread
SPAM from Calistra Research Labs?tcobb13 Mar
  • SPAM from Calistra Research Labs?Michael Widenius15 Mar
  • MySQL Connector/J and XADataSourcesFrank Gates19 Feb