List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matt W Date:December 17 2003 10:37pm
Subject:Re: MySQL 4.0.17 has been released
View as plain text
Hi,

I saw the change as soon as it was posted last week or whenever and
didn't think anything of it. But the point Yves brings up seems very
important!

Although, I'm not sure what to do then with "bug #1812." Too bad MySQL's
code can't make database/table names case-sensitive like on *nix.  e.g.
*Force* the case used in queries match that of the directory/file
name...

Matt