List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reverend Deuce Date:December 17 2003 9:41pm
Subject:Re: MySQL 4.0.17 has been released
View as plain text
I agree, 100%. We live in a mixed environment of UNIX and Windows and as
such, we've assumed case insensitivity in our apps. I know that this is bad
practice, but forcing this flag on us is and even worse practice. This
should always, always be an option.

I wont be able to upgrade until this is fixed. :(

-- R