List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gaspar Bakos Date:December 17 2003 7:38pm
Subject:Re: How to include count(*) in selection criteria
View as plain text
Hi,

RE:
> In other words, you cannot use values that are determined from
> the selected rows to determine which rows to select. :-)

Sounds very logical. In fact I was not surprised that my query did not
work, I just had no idea about the workaround.

Thanks again!

Gaspar
Thread
errno 138sean peters17 Dec
  • How to include count(*) in selection criteriaGaspar Bakos17 Dec
    • Re: How to include count(*) in selection criteriaPaul DuBois17 Dec
      • Re: How to include count(*) in selection criteriaGaspar Bakos17 Dec