List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay J Date:October 9 1999 7:19am
Subject:Re: [Q]Does mysql allow subquery?
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
From: park seoung hong <tjsys@stripped>
To: <sinisa@stripped@lists.mysql.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 1999 1:12 AM
Subject: [Q]Does mysql allow subquery?

> [Q]Does mysql allow subquery?
> this is Park in Seoul Korea.
> Can i use subquery as follows in mysql;
>
> mysql> select column1 from table1 where colunn1 < (select count(column2)
from table2 group by column2);

> Of course I get results from each query;
> (example)
> mysql> select column1 from table1 where colunn1 < 200;
> mysql> select count(column2) from table2 group by column2;

This is a FAQ with a giant F.

Please see the wonderful MySQL documentation at any one of the many sites.
http://www.tcx.se for one, or: http://linux.kreonet.re.kr/mysql/

-Jay J

Thread
[Q]Does mysql allow subquery?park seoung hong9 Oct
  • Re: [Q]Does mysql allow subquery?Jay J9 Oct