List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nicolas Ross Date:December 15 2003 3:13pm
Subject:Innodb in production
View as plain text
Hi !

Our db server has about 140+ db's for a total of about 1.5 gigs of data.

Some while ago, for a specific DB, I did testing using transaction tables
with bdb. This was a bad experience. I ran into some problems and I had to
convert back to myisam.

One thing I don't like about innobd and bdb is that all the data of all db's
are all stored in one (or many) file in the base directory compared to
myisam tables where data resides in the db directory.

Is innodb stable enough to use un mass production environement ?

Nicolas

Thread
Innodb in productionNicolas Ross15 Dec
  • Re: Innodb in productionChris Nolan15 Dec
  • Re: Innodb in productionEduardo D Piovesam15 Dec
  • Re: Innodb in productionJeremy Zawodny16 Dec
Re: Innodb in productionEduardo D Piovesam15 Dec