List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:October 8 1999 8:45pm
Subject:Re: login problems
View as plain text
At 21:37, 19991008, J Berends wrote:
>The GRANT function is much easier once you knows how it works..
>
>That's why sometimes it is good to get a little tip..

I agree.  I'm not sure how my tip was better than the several found
in the manual (see section 6.11, "Adding new user privileges to MySQL").
If you could tell us why those tips are hard to understand, maybe we
could make them better, so that others who struggle with privileges are
able to work more quickly.

Tim
Thread
login problemsJ Berends7 Oct