List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ollie Gallardo Date:December 11 2003 9:36pm
Subject:UDF on AMD64
View as plain text
Hi,

I just recently built myself a dual Opteron system and installed mysql for
AMD64 on it. I previously ran my databases on regular 32 bit systems and
had my UDF working fine. The UDF is written in C. Before I try and install
the UDF on the new system should I recompile it using AMD64 libraries?

Thanks,
Ollie
---
Ollie Gallardo