List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stéphane Bischoff Date:December 11 2003 1:42pm
Subject:RE: How to READ/WRITE directly on MyISAM data files ?
View as plain text
Thank you, but I already know the basics of SQL SELECT statements.

What I am trying to say is, if a User writes a SELECT clause, I do not want
him to
see the RowID field. I do not want him to write a long SELECT statement,
especially if my
table has 20 FIELDS or more. (Can you imagine the user writing these queries
all the time).

I want him to be able to write SELECT * FROM ATABLE.

Thank you,

Stéphane.