List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stéphane Bischoff Date:December 11 2003 1:27pm
Subject:RE: How to READ/WRITE directly on MyISAM data files ?
View as plain text
Good question,

I am not shure if I need to.

Here's why I am asking:

I have a table that does not have a primary key and I need to update only
one row.
This complicates my Update Query since I cannot specify a Where clause.

I did had a primary key RowID (AUTO INCREMENT) to be sble to specify a row
in my query.
But this Field (RowID) can now be seen when I do a SELECT query. I did not
find a
way to hide this field.

So my first question should be : Is there a way to hide a field ??

Best Regards,

Stéphane.