List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Dickner Date:December 11 2003 1:27pm
Subject:Re: Invalid Compressed Data Error??
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
From: <wouterva@stripped>
To: "Eric Dickner" <spam08@stripped>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 5:17 AM

> On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 09:22:08PM -0500, Eric Dickner wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > When I try and unzip the linux pc binary download file
mysql-standard-4.0.16-pc-linux-i686.tar
> > I get no further than the first four files before getting this error.
> >
> > I tried a couple of mirrors with the same result.
> >
> > ejd
>
> What error do you get?

"Invalid Compressed Data"...

but it only happens with the version of the file that I cut onto a CD to
transfer to Linux (I have a winmodem and do not connect under linux...)
Someone else wrote with the same problem but I doubt it is anything that can
be solved from a mysql standpoint.

ejd

Thread
Invalid Compressed Data Error??Eric Dickner11 Dec
  • Re: Invalid Compressed Data Error??Eric Dickner11 Dec