List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:noel.king2 Date:December 10 2003 10:09am
Subject:MySQL -- Sequences -- Do they exist
View as plain text
Hello

I am looking to create a sequence to use as a primary key for a table, I
have read about them on the mysql website but can?t seem to get them working.
 Do they exist for version 4.1 and if so could someone give me some sample
code.  If not is there anyway to automatically generate primary keys for
tables in MySQL.

Thanks

Noel

Thread
MySQL -- Sequences -- Do they existnoel.king210 Dec
  • Re: MySQL -- Sequences -- Do they existMartijn Tonies10 Dec
  • Re: MySQL -- Sequences -- Do they existVictoria Reznichenko10 Dec
  • Re: MySQL -- Sequences -- Do they existAndrey Subbotin10 Dec