List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Srinivas B.S.S Date:December 9 2003 7:05am
Subject:Re: In need of a dummy select statement ...
View as plain text
Thanks a lot the clarification. This works for me with no exceptions.

Srinivas.

Cersosimo, Steve wrote:

>You need not select a table in MySQL as you do in Oracle.
>
>Select 2 + 2;
>Is valid in MySQL and should return 4.  It at least lets you know if
>MySQL is functional.  By mysqladmin ping will do that too.
>
>Steve Cersosimo
>cersos@stripped
>Bellsouth Internet Services
>"When all is said and done, more is said than done"

Thread
In need of a dummy select statement ...Srinivas B.S.S8 Dec
  • Re: In need of a dummy select statement ...Martijn Tonies8 Dec
    • Re: In need of a dummy select statement ...Srinivas B.S.S8 Dec
  • Re: In need of a dummy select statement ...Don Read8 Dec
    • Re: In need of a dummy select statement ...Srinivas B.S.S9 Dec
RE: In need of a dummy select statement ...Steve Cersosimo9 Dec
  • Re: In need of a dummy select statement ...Srinivas B.S.S9 Dec