List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike McLagan Date:March 13 1999 12:48pm
Subject:Re: mod_auth_mysql
View as plain text
On Sat, 13 Mar 1999 02:38:35 -0500 (EST), Mike McLagan wrote:

>   I am having a problem getting mod_auth_mysql compiled.  I sent the author an
>email and it was not replied to.
>
>   After messing with the make file and determining the commands that I
>actually needed to execute to get it to compile and build the program, I found
>that the web server refuses to load it.  It complains that '__ucmpdi2' is an
>unresolved symbol.
>
>   I'm using RH 5.1, gcc 2.7.2.3, MySQL 3.22.19a and mod_auth_mysql 2.20.
>
>   If anybody has a good idea about what to do with this, I'd appreciate it.

Hello (again),

   Yes, I'm replying to my own message.

   I got it to compile and load into the server.  I don't know why, but I had to
force it to link libgcc.a by specifying it on the APXS_LDFLAGS variable, along
with the /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/2.7.2.3 directory.

   Now, it crashes the server whenever I access a mod_perl script.  If I comment
out mod_auth_mysql then the server has no problem with the mod_perl pages.

   There must be something terribly wrong with either the 4 systems I've tried to
build this all on or with the module.

   Is anybody else using this in a similar config?

   Mike was here...

Thread
How do I give a name to a result....Penphoe12 Mar
  • mod_auth_mysqlMike McLagan13 Mar
    • Re: mod_auth_mysqlMike McLagan13 Mar
  • Re: How do I give a name to a result....Christian Mack13 Mar
  • Re: Bug with delete still exists !!!Kyle Hayes10 May
  • Re: Bug with delete still exists !!!Michael Widenius10 May
Re: mod_auth_mysqlDavey14 Mar