List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lloyd Kvam Date:December 3 2003 2:47pm
Subject:Re: Replication : blocking updates to slave
View as plain text
Would using firewall style access control be an option?  You would
configure iptables (or whatever access filter the slave computer
supported) to deny access from users to the MySQL port of the slave
machine.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp.

voice:	603-653-8139
fax:	801-459-9582

Thread
Replication : blocking updates to slaveEduardo D Piovesam3 Dec
  • Re: Replication : blocking updates to slaveFred van Engen3 Dec
  • Re: Replication : blocking updates to slaveEduardo D Piovesam3 Dec
    • Re: Replication : blocking updates to slaveFred van Engen3 Dec
      • Re: Replication : blocking updates to slaveLloyd Kvam3 Dec
    • Re: Replication : blocking updates to slaveMikael Fridh3 Dec