List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Victoria Reznichenko Date:December 3 2003 2:26pm
Subject:Re: Linux access question
View as plain text

You should grant permissions to 'noam@stripped':
> I seem to be using version 3.22

It's too old version.

For technical support contracts, goto
This email is sponsored by
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Victoria Reznichenko
 / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__   Victoria.Reznichenko@stripped

Linux access questionNoamn3 Dec
  • Re: Linux access questionLouis van der Merwe3 Dec
  • Re: Linux access questionVictoria Reznichenko3 Dec
  • Re: Linux access questionChuck Gadd3 Dec
RE: Linux access questionNoamn3 Dec
  • Re: Linux access questionDavid T-G3 Dec