List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matt MacLeod Date:December 2 2003 8:03pm
Subject:[OT] Importing content from Word
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm building a recruitment website using PHP and mySQL and would like
to be able to search CVs/resumes that people have uploaded to the
server. Most people have them in Word format - what I'd like to be able
to do is copy the text of the document and insert it into a mysql
database so that it can be searched by the site administrators.

There would also be an original copy of the word doc uploaded to the
server.

Is there a way of doing this?

Cheers,
Matt

Thread
[OT] Importing content from WordMatt MacLeod2 Dec
  • Re: [OT] Importing content from WordDan Nelson2 Dec