List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Elton Date:December 2 2003 1:59am
Subject:Re: datetime ORDER BY is erred
View as plain text
Thanks Joakim and to all who have helped me on this topic; all is
working properly under 4.0.16.

Elton

On Dec 1, 2003, at 6:48 PM, Joakim Ryden wrote:

> On 12/1/03 4:42 PM Elton wrote:
>
>> Joakim,
>> The "mysql-standard-4.0.16.dmg" installer release notes says,
>> "Beginning with MySQL 4.0.11, you can install MySQL on Mac OS X 10.2
>> ("Jaguar") using a Mac OS X `PKG' binary package instead of the binary
>> tarball distribution. Please note that older versions of Mac OS X (for
>> example, 10.1.x) are not supported by this package.
>> The package is located inside a disk image (`.dmg') file, that you
>> first need to mount by double-clicking its icon in the Finder. It
>> should
>> then mount the image and display its contents."
>> So, does this not say that I don't need both; just the pkg .dmg file?
>
> That's correct - "both" was the answer to which one is correct - they
> ar eboth correct but you don't need (and shouldn't use) both. The tar
> file is if you prefer to install that way. The pkg one is if you
> prefer to install that way.
>
> --Jo

datetime ORDER BY is erredElton1 Dec
  • Re: datetime ORDER BY is erredElton1 Dec
    • RE: datetime ORDER BY is erred in panther_serverDaevid Vincent1 Dec
    • Re: datetime ORDER BY is erredVictoria Reznichenko1 Dec
      • Re: datetime ORDER BY is erredElton1 Dec
        • Re: datetime ORDER BY is erredChris Waskowich2 Dec
          • Re: datetime ORDER BY is erredElton2 Dec
            • Re: datetime ORDER BY is erredElton2 Dec
              • Re: datetime ORDER BY is erredJoakim Ryden2 Dec