List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joakim Ryden Date:December 2 2003 12:48am
Subject:Re: datetime ORDER BY is erred
View as plain text
On 12/1/03 4:42 PM Elton wrote:

> Joakim,
>
> The "mysql-standard-4.0.16.dmg" installer release notes says,
>
> "Beginning with MySQL 4.0.11, you can install MySQL on Mac OS X 10.2
> ("Jaguar") using a Mac OS X `PKG' binary package instead of the binary
> tarball distribution. Please note that older versions of Mac OS X (for
> example, 10.1.x) are not supported by this package.
>
> The package is located inside a disk image (`.dmg') file, that you
> first need to mount by double-clicking its icon in the Finder. It should
> then mount the image and display its contents."
>
> So, does this not say that I don't need both; just the pkg .dmg file?

That's correct - "both" was the answer to which one is correct - they ar
eboth correct but you don't need (and shouldn't use) both. The tar file
is if you prefer to install that way. The pkg one is if you prefer to
install that way.

--Jo

Thread
datetime ORDER BY is erredElton1 Dec
  • Re: datetime ORDER BY is erredElton1 Dec
    • RE: datetime ORDER BY is erred in panther_serverDaevid Vincent1 Dec
    • Re: datetime ORDER BY is erredVictoria Reznichenko1 Dec
      • Re: datetime ORDER BY is erredElton1 Dec
        • Re: datetime ORDER BY is erredChris Waskowich2 Dec
          • Re: datetime ORDER BY is erredElton2 Dec
            • Re: datetime ORDER BY is erredElton2 Dec
              • Re: datetime ORDER BY is erredJoakim Ryden2 Dec