List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:April 8 1999 10:26pm
Subject:Re: select text-field ... left join ... order by
View as plain text
I'm sorry - it looks like the problem was that the device my
temp directory is on was full.  I cleaned it out, and the
queries are working fine.  I apologize for the bogus message.

Tim

On Thu, Apr 08, 1999 at 01:37:47PM -0700, Thimble Smith wrote:

> A query like this will make mysqld sit forever with a state of
> "Creating tmp table" (as shown by mysqladmin processlist):
Thread
select text-field ... left join ... order byThimble Smith9 Apr
  • Re: select text-field ... left join ... order byThimble Smith9 Apr