List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:karl james Date:December 2 2003 7:17am
Subject:read: Off subject regarding the mysql list!
View as plain text
Hey guys, (off Subject)

I want all emails that come from mysql list to go into a mysql folder
that I have setup for it, but no matter what rule I choose in Microsoft
outlook it doesn't work.

Can anyone baby step me cause im sure you all do this do to the many
emails that we get from the mysql list!

Your help would greatly be apprectiated, please email if you can help!!!

Karl James
karl.james@stripped
http://www.theufl.com/

Thread
read: Off subject regarding the mysql list!karl james1 Dec
  • Re: read: Off subject regarding the mysql list!Chuck Gadd1 Dec
  • RE: read: Off subject regarding the mysql list!Bob Loeffler1 Dec
RE: read: Off subject regarding the mysql list!Jay Blanchard1 Dec
RE: read: Off subject regarding the mysql list!David Brodbeck1 Dec