List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Burke Date:December 1 2003 3:21am
Subject:Mysql won't start
View as plain text
I'm using mysql on redhat 9 and wanted to enable the query log file.I
copied one of the example my.cnf files to /etc and added an entry: --log
to enable the log file but when I boot red hat I get a message that
mysql started and ended. When I try to start mysql in a terminal window
I get the same result a message that mysql has started followed by a
message that it has ended.What's the easiest way to set up logging on
red hat?

Thread
Mysql won't startMichael Burke1 Dec
  • Re: Mysql won't startDan Nelson1 Dec
  • Re: Mysql won't startChuck Gadd1 Dec
    • Re: Mysql won't startMichael Burke2 Dec
      • Re: Mysql won't startChuck Gadd2 Dec